Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friends, Food, and Singing

I wish I had a picture to post of all eleven of us gathered in the music room singing hymns. I hosted a dinner for my good friends from school: Paco, Grey, Panic, Pebble, Dozer, Copper, Synk, Tiana, Rene, Chung, and Jon (left early). After everyone had eaten their fill, Copper graciously played the piano for us as we sang for about two and half hours. ^_^ At first the animals just peeked around corners, but by the end all the cats had a lap and two of the dogs were relaxing by feet (Satey is afraid of boys, so she stayed in the other room). When throats got too tired and a couple people had already headed back to school, the guys bade far-well, and soon after, us three girls went to bed.
This morning was beautiful! Breakfast and some homework time with a couple friends, instead of the usual of being alone, was most up lifting. God pours so many blessing on me!! In Christ's love, I simply stop......unable to express how overwhelmingly grateful I am. I am once more left speechless by Him.

1 comment:

Benaiah said...

It truly was a wonderful evening! Thanks again! Its always so much fun when we all get together and sing = )