"Time cools, time clarifies; no mood can be maintained quite unaltered through the course of hours."
It is true too most of the time (no pun intended), at least for me. Interesting how things like that work....Wednesday, February 28, 2007
February Time
Wow! Where did February go? Four straight weeks of working seemingly continuously and I blink and the time has gone. I'm not sure time was flying by in this case because I was having fun.....more like very busy. Working hard is good though. Boredom and laziness are bad. Time is interesting to think about, but have you ever thought about how much time we spend trying to make more time for ourselves? Humans really are silly. I was looking at some quotes about time and I liked this one by Mark Twain:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time sure is strange...I always thought that college would never get here and now all of a sudden it is almost 1/4 of the way done! Its also strange how whenever I'm either at home or at school the other place doesn't really seem real. It feels like it was so long ago that it doesn't really exist....
Post a Comment