I'm beginning the travel to Uganda today. I'm so very excited!! and rather nervous too. Please, pray all the connections go smoothly, flying proceeds safely, and everyone in the group arrives there healthily. Out of Dallas tonight, we are to arrive in Entebbe International about 10:30pm their time (which would be 1:30EST) on Friday.
Being in the hurry-up-and-wait mode already, I'm having difficulty coming up with something worth saying.....as I sit here waiting on the last load of laundry done in the States for 6 months and not in a bucket. I've been back around LeTU since Sunday night repacking and bidding all (of those I have successfully found) my friends and good acquaintances here farewell. Due to the limited and slow and unreliable internet access where I shall be, I hope to continue blogging and updating as usual, but please, don't be alarmed if I am unable to do so.
All your prayers are greatly appreciated. God bless you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm praying for you!
ditto!
Post a Comment