I feel rather silly now....
One of my brothers asked me to solve a simple geometry problem today, and I knew tan(x) was needed, but beyond that I couldn't remember. I like math! I like geometry! I like trig and calc! but the path I'm headed down right now in life doesn't allow for much math.....I don't understand! God has given me some enjoyments and, what I once thought were talents, which I no longer use. I'm a liberal arts major who transfered in all the math credit required, so I don't get to take math in college......I know I've said this before, but.......I don't understand, and, honestly, it kinda makes me sad.....
Dear God, please, make me joyful in exactly where You have put me and with exactly what You have given me. Thank You for being so patient with me. Thank You for always being faithful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just hold on - you never know! Very often God uses much of our background in ways we did not expect. Today I am a pastor and yet I am teaching physics in classes and online. Who'da thunk it?
:o)}
I confer with :0)}. Don't be afraid to find out how God might want to use those talents and abilities now as well. It is always the right question to ask, "Am I where you want me doing what you want me to do?"
Post a Comment