On several different occasions, a handful of individuals and I have discussed blogs. The majority's general consensus was an expression of disgust with very long passages of text as a post. So, considering only a grand total of two persons read my blog anyway, I have decided to have shorter pieces of text and included pictures more often. How does that sound to everyone?
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Hear-Say
On several different occasions, a handful of individuals and I have discussed blogs. The majority's general consensus was an expression of disgust with very long passages of text as a post. So, considering only a grand total of two persons read my blog anyway, I have decided to have shorter pieces of text and included pictures more often. How does that sound to everyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I enjoy reading your blog whether it's long, short, rambling, or thoughtful. I like the variety.
I also enjoy reading your blog regardless of how long it is. Just write what you feel like writing and don't worry about the length!
Well, I concur with your small quorum. The biggest reason for blogging I believe is a journal of your thoughts and feelings. The second reason might be so others can listen in and participate. The third is a record of your musings. Conciseness is good but thoroughness is better.
Post a Comment